Tuesday, April 30, 2013
The list of things I would like to eat after the baby is born (in no particular order):
3. Macarons from La Boulange or Bouchon
4. Krispy Kreme glazed donuts
5. A whole milk latte (you don’t realize how much lactose is in milk until you can’t drink milk)
6. Any sandwich from Ike’s (just opened in Walnut Creek)
7. Yogurtland with mochi and gummi bears
8. Jamba Juice smoothie (maybe Caribbean Passion)
9. A pearl drink from Sweetheart Candies (papaya milk would hit the spot)
10. A hamburger with an actual bun instead of lettuce (The Habit Char Burger)
11. Oreo cookie
12. Snickers bar
13. Nacho cheese Doritos
14. Pancakes or Belgian waffles
15. Beard Papa (a mango or strawberry one)
16. Auntie Anne’s Almond Crunch Pretzel
17. Slice of Zanze’s cheesecake
18. Deep fried stuffed dumplings from Good Luck Dim Sum in SF
19. Egg tarts (dan tat) from Golden Gate Bakery
20. Sushi and sashimi
21. A bagel (would love to try Beauty’s Bagels in Oakland)
22. Salted Caramel Cupcake from Cupkates
23. Earl Grey Ice Cream from Bi-Rite Creamery
24. Any pastry from Tartine (lemon bar, morning bun, croissant, lemon bar)
25. Banh Mi Sandwich from Lee’s
Oh how I miss these things… and there is probably more but this should be a good start to tackle after baby is born and before I have to start working on losing weight to keep diabetes away.
Baby girl doesn’t seem ready to come out just yet. It’s fine with me as I still have a few things left to do. Like tomorrow I plan on putting up the wall decals and hanging up some Hello Kitty Command hooks that I found at Target. I went to Home Goods today and bought some cute baskets and book ends so am looking forward to seeing everything put together.
Have you had macarons from chantal guillon?? so much better than bouchon!
No Betty, not yet but I’ll add it to my wish list!
what about laduree??
Or just time to make our own flavors 🙂
Get Little Lucas